PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Unable to access dpreview site (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=75960)

chevron January 20th 07 10:15 AM

Unable to access dpreview site

is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to have
been down for over 12 hours now

Jeff R. January 20th 07 10:33 AM

"chevron" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to have
been down for over 12 hours now

Seems OK from here.

--
JR

chevron January 20th 07 01:12 PM

Unable to access dpreview site

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

"chevron" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to have
been down for over 12 hours now

Seems OK from here.

--
JR

Thanks, it's up now - a DNS issue at their end, apparently.

Pete D January 20th 07 11:47 PM

Unable to access dpreview site

"chevron" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

"chevron" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to
have
been down for over 12 hours now

Seems OK from here.

--
JR

Thanks, it's up now - a DNS issue at their end, apparently.

Happens fairly regularly.

MarkČ January 21st 07 06:34 AM

Unable to access dpreview site

Pete D wrote:
"chevron" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

"chevron" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems
to have
been down for over 12 hours now

Seems OK from here.

--
JR

Thanks, it's up now - a DNS issue at their end, apparently.

Happens fairly regularly.

Not at dpreview, it doesn't.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Jeff R. January 22nd 07 06:26 AM

"Pete D" wrote in message

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"chevron" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

"chevron" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems
to have
been down for over 12 hours now

Seems OK from here.

--
JR

Thanks, it's up now - a DNS issue at their end, apparently.

Happens fairly regularly.

Not at dpreview, it doesn't.

Down again now!

Up again now.
--
JR

MarkČ January 22nd 07 07:34 AM

Pete D wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"chevron" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...

"chevron" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems
to have
been down for over 12 hours now

Seems OK from here.

--
JR

Thanks, it's up now - a DNS issue at their end, apparently.

Happens fairly regularly.

Not at dpreview, it doesn't.

Down again now!

Maybe...but it certainly isn't a regular occurance.
I visit that site MANY times a day... It's a habit to just click their link
button in my browser to see if there's any new announcements. I can count
on one hand the number of times they've been truly down.
Ya, they've got something going on today, but they've been very very stable
for a very long time.
That's all...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Doug Robbins January 24th 07 02:19 PM

Unable to access dpreview site

Just because you can't access a site doesn't mean the site is down. The
problem could be with other nodes in the net.

"Pete D" wrote in message

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"chevron" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...