PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Unable to access dpreview site (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=75958)

chevron January 20th 07 10:08 AM

Unable to access dpreview site

is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to have
been down for over 12 hours now

David J Taylor January 20th 07 10:21 AM

chevron wrote:
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to
have been down for over 12 hours now

Fine from Edinburgh at 10:20 UTC. Perhaps you have a DNS propagation
issue?

David

Randy Berbaum January 20th 07 10:51 AM

Unable to access dpreview site

David J Taylor
wrote:
: chevron wrote:
: is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to
: have been down for over 12 hours now

: Fine from Edinburgh at 10:20 UTC. Perhaps you have a DNS propagation
: issue?

: David

Working fine here in central Illinois at 4:47am central time (USA) 10:47
UTC. Maybe it is a problem at your local area or your service provider.

Randy

==========
Randy Berbaum
Champaign, IL

nick c January 20th 07 11:33 AM

chevron wrote:
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to have
been down for over 12 hours now

No problem from sunny southern California, USA.

Charles January 20th 07 11:40 AM

Unable to access dpreview site

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:33:55 -0800, nick c
wrote:

chevron wrote:
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to have
been down for over 12 hours now

No problem from sunny southern California, USA.

You're in the sunny one? My part is mostly dark.

I got in to dpreview with no problem, for what that's worth.

MarkČ January 20th 07 12:09 PM

chevron wrote:
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to
have been down for over 12 hours now

It's been down for several hours from California, too, but it's up again
now...

www.pbase.com/markuson

chevron January 20th 07 01:11 PM

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
chevron wrote:
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to
have been down for over 12 hours now

It's been down for several hours from California, too, but it's up again
now...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Thanks to all - back up now, Phil says it was a DNS failure

(I suppose this means I'm an official addict)

Pete D January 20th 07 08:11 PM

chevron wrote:
is anyone else having problems with accessing dpreview?, it seems to
have been down for over 12 hours now

It's been down for several hours from California, too, but it's up again
now...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Thanks to all - back up now, Phil says it was a DNS failure

(I suppose this means I'm an official addict)

Saw parts of it down, could get to the main site but not the forums.