PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Digital Deer Hunting Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=15085)

Richard Robertson October 6th 04 04:30 AM

Digital Deer Hunting Camera

I have a Sealth Digital Deer Camera set up on my property. The problem
is I can only check it on weekends and every time I do the batteries are
dead. I contacted the manufacturer and they aggreed to give me my money
back. Does anyone know of a deer camera whose batteries last more than a
week?

mark_digital© October 6th 04 05:51 AM

"Richard Robertson" wrote in message =
I have a Sealth Digital Deer Camera set up on my property. The =

problem
is I can only check it on weekends and every time I do the batteries =

are
dead. I contacted the manufacturer and they aggreed to give me my =

money
back. Does anyone know of a deer camera whose batteries last more than =

a=20
week?
=20
=20
=20

Yep. Buck Watchers

Savidge4 October 6th 04 09:25 AM

I have a Sealth Digital Deer Camera set up on my property. The problem
is I can only check it on weekends and every time I do the batteries are
dead. I contacted the manufacturer and they aggreed to give me my money
back. Does anyone know of a deer camera whose batteries last more than a
week?

With a quick search I found that you can purchase a "Solar Panel" for this
camera.

http://www.bossbuck.com/products/survey/solar.html

Hope that helps!