PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Advice Needed!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=98365)

Hannah May 21st 08 02:30 PM

Advice Needed!!

Hey Guys!! I am new to this forum.. I am keen on buying a digital camera for point and shoot but should also have features that will be helpful once I get a good hand on it.I need to choose out of this list.Also I have read some reviews for but am unable to decide as to which one's better..

http://www.checkcost.co.uk/digital-c.../200/maxp/300/

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/default.asp?view=alpha

EmilyNorfolk May 22nd 08 08:18 AM

Hey Hannah!! i went through the list and I must really say you have chosen a good place to buy from.The prices are too good.it seems you are gonna save a lot of money.Anyways,out of the list I have shortlisted these two.Just have a look at it.Also read the reviews and then decide..All the best!!

http://www.checkcost.co.uk/canon-pow...mera/p/161626/

http://www.checkcost.co.uk/canon-pow...mera/p/154885/