PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT - David Ruether (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1919)

David Ruether June 14th 04 12:24 PM

OT - David Ruether

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

Philip Homburg June 14th 04 12:43 PM

OT - David Ruether

In article ,
David Ruether wrote:
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...

Fortunately, most older (MF) Nikkors are already covered on your web-site. :-)
I do hope you get well soon. Subjective medicine selections are nothing to
look forward to.

--
The Electronic Monk was a labor-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video
recorder. [...] Video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving

Christoph Breitkopf June 14th 04 12:54 PM

OT - David Ruether

Hello David,

"David Ruether" writes:
I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...

You deserve 'prime' quality in any case.

Best wishes,
Chris

Bowzre June 14th 04 01:04 PM

OT - David Ruether

Geez, you're not going to put up a "medication reference chart" that lists
all the different medications, and their quality ratings, are you?

Kidding, of course. Get well.

TP June 14th 04 02:57 PM

OT - David Ruether

"David Ruether" wrote:

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...

David,

Best wishes for a complete recovery, and hopefully a speedy one.

Tony Polson

bjeanneb June 14th 04 03:26 PM

OT - David Ruether

You have so much good information and have been more than willing to share
it with us. Your presence here is very helpful. The answers you post are
very knowledgeable and readable. I'm sorry you have had medical issues to
combat and hope you get them under control soon and can get back to the
things you like to do.

Jeanne

Alan Browne June 14th 04 03:30 PM

OT - David Ruether

David Ruether wrote:

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

David,

I'm very happy that you are recovering and getting back to good
health. As well, hope that your recovery will enable you to get
out and shoot more.

Cheers,
Alan

--
--e-meil: there's no such thing as a FreeLunch.--