PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   FS:Pentax Optio S4i Digital Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=48039)

ClearItOutNow July 3rd 05 03:15 PM

FS:Pentax Optio S4i Digital Camera

I have a Pentax Optio S4i digital camera for sale that is almost new. I
have gone to a full size SLR digital and I need to sell my other
digitals to help pay for my new toy.

This camera is very small, 4 megapixel and will fit in the palm of your
hand. It also fits snugly in an Altoids can. I have the box , charger
and all the paperwork for the camera. I will include in addition, a
256MB SD memory card which was extra as well as a nice fitted leather
belt case that you can carry this camera in with you all the time.

The camera takes nice photos, well saturated and it has a 3x Optical
zoon in additon to the digital zoom. If not familiar with these, email
me and I will explain the difference.

I paid $300 for the camera and about $50 for the card and $15 for the
case. Since this camera is about yr old or maybe a little less, and has
been replaced in the line with a newer model I will sell the whole
package for $225.00.

Email me at seakayaknc at mindspring dot com or call my cell 919 612
5684

I am in Raleigh and will be glad to meet you to demo the camera anywhere
in reason.

Ed