PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   News gallery (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=52398)

Chris Hutcheson November 25th 05 02:48 PM

News gallery

On 11.25.05 11:50 AM, in article
, "Søren Thorsen"
wrote:

www.thorsen.info

I'm having problems viewing your site on Mac Safari - where the photos do
not show at all in your right frame, and Firefox, where they do show, but
the height of the frame is very small - only part of the image shows, with a
scroll bar to the right. I'm using current versions of both programs on OSX
- again, most current version.

Regards
Chris Hutcheson
Chrishutcheson.com

Søren Thorsen November 25th 05 04:50 PM

News gallery

Hi everyone!

I have added new images to my "News" section under galleries.

--
Kind regards
Søren Thorsen

Charles Letbetter December 5th 05 02:27 PM

News gallery

Chris Hutcheson wrote:

On 11.25.05 11:50 AM, in article
, "Søren Thorsen"
wrote:

www.thorsen.info

I'm having problems viewing your site on Mac Safari - where the photos do
not show at all in your right frame, and Firefox, where they do show, but
the height of the frame is very small - only part of the image shows, with a
scroll bar to the right. I'm using current versions of both programs on OSX
- again, most current version.

Regards
Chris Hutcheson
Chrishutcheson.com

I'm having the same issue using Mac OSX.2.5. Talk to your web master. I
think there may be an issue with the way the frameset is set up.

Regards,
Charles I. Letbetter
artamoureux.com