PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Flektogon 50 vs Mir 45 for P-6 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=97842)

Bogdan Karasek April 29th 08 06:37 PM

Flektogon 50 vs Mir 45 for P-6

Hi all,

Has anybody done a comparison of these two lenses? How do they compare?
Is one better than the other?

Any positive and/or negative comments welcome.

Cheers,
Bogdan
Bogdan Karasek
Montréal, Québec bogdan(at)bogdanphoto.com
Canada www.bogdanphoto.com

"I bear witness"

Ralf R. Radermacher April 29th 08 06:53 PM

Flektogon 50 vs Mir 45 for P-6

Bogdan Karasek wrote:

Has anybody done a comparison of these two lenses? How do they compare?
Is one better than the other?

I've had them both and I've sold the Mir. Single-coated, rotten contrast
and a nasty barrel distortion. Plus the usual clunky mechanics of all
Arsenal lenses, well probably with the sole exception of the 35 mm.

Definitely no fun. Still happy with the Flektogon though.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de