PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Where to have Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 developed (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1421)

Greg Lovern November 1st 03 06:23 AM

Where to have Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 developed

Is there any problem with taking Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 to Costco in
Issaquah, WA to be developed?

I've been digging through this ng, and I'm a little lost on whether I
need to find a Fuji lab. Since Costco (or at least that Costco) sells
Kodak film and no Fuji film, I guess they would use a Kodak lab?

What about other Fuji films -- Superia X-Tra 400, Super HQ 200, super
HQ 100?

Is there a FAQ on this?

Thanks,

Greg

Bob Watson November 2nd 03 10:50 PM

Where to have Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 developed

(Greg Lovern) wrote in
om:

Is there any problem with taking Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 to Costco in
Issaquah, WA to be developed?

I've been digging through this ng, and I'm a little lost on whether I
need to find a Fuji lab. Since Costco (or at least that Costco) sells
Kodak film and no Fuji film, I guess they would use a Kodak lab?

What about other Fuji films -- Superia X-Tra 400, Super HQ 200, super
HQ 100?

Is there a FAQ on this?

Thanks,

Greg

- - - -

Our Costo used to sell Agfa in a Kirkland box. I can't recall all the
details behind the switch to Kodak.

However, our Costco here had and still has a couple of fairly new Fuji
processing machines.

Bob

S. Thomas Lewis November 17th 03 02:10 PM

Where to have Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 developed

Because Fuji Superia X-Tra800 is a C-41 process, Costco can process it with
Kodak chemicals. That is the same for any other Fuji color print films.

om...