PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Photographers needed (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=39965)

mike February 16th 05 01:40 PM

Photographers needed

Hello there,

We are currently looking for new photographers from across the globe
to build on our ever growing portfolio of work. If you would like to
earn some money from your work and feel you have a good eye for
photography, visit www.picturesforwalls.com for further details.

All manner of subjects are required. ie Architectural, landscape,
travel, people, places, abstract, sports, still life, macro, black and
white, etc

Thanks

Mike

www.picturesforwalls.com

Inaccessible February 17th 05 08:14 PM

In article ,
(mike) wrote:

Hello there,

We are currently looking for new photographers from across the globe
to build on our ever growing portfolio of work. If you would like to
earn some money from your work and feel you have a good eye for
photography, visit
www.picturesforwalls.com for further details.

All manner of subjects are required. ie Architectural, landscape,
travel, people, places, abstract, sports, still life, macro, black and
white, etc

Thanks

Mike

www.picturesforwalls.com

Hey Spammer;

You mean you need money to implement the website and
intend to get by promising something sites like your own
have yet to deliver.

Regards Inaxcezz

fotos4web March 1st 06 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaccessible
In article ,
(mike) wrote:

Hello there,

We are currently looking for new photographers from across the globe
to build on our ever growing portfolio of work. If you would like to
earn some money from your work and feel you have a good eye for
photography, visit
www.picturesforwalls.com for further details.

All manner of subjects are required. ie Architectural, landscape,
travel, people, places, abstract, sports, still life, macro, black and
white, etc

Thanks

Mike

www.picturesforwalls.com

Hey Spammer;

You mean you need money to implement the website and
intend to get by promising something sites like your own
have yet to deliver.

Regards Inaxcezz

That was pretty unfair - Mike pays out and has a really nice website.
(It even has some of my pictures on it) ... shame the critic writes in ignorance and hasn't even looked at Mike's website - and it's rather cowardly in that he/she hides their name

Keith at fotos4web.com