BenQ DC S30
Pentax OptioMX
Kyocera Finecam M410R

Blade Runner August 20th 04 07:05 PM

You need a fast len for low light w/o flash which usually is not cheap.

On 19 Aug 2004 18:00:30 GMT, wrote:

=I need to be able to take good 3mp pic and record about 30min of 320x240 video
=at 30fps with sound on a 256mb flash card - and be usable at low light - and take
=close up pics - and have a optical zoom - and cost $300 + or -
=
=I was looking at
=
=Mustek MDC 6500Z
=BenQ DC S30
=Pentax OptioMX
=Kyocera Finecam M410R
=
=
=

Blade Runner August 20th 04 07:05 PM

You need a fast len for low light w/o flash which usually is not cheap.

On 19 Aug 2004 18:00:30 GMT, wrote:

=I need to be able to take good 3mp pic and record about 30min of 320x240 video
=at 30fps with sound on a 256mb flash card - and be usable at low light - and take
=close up pics - and have a optical zoom - and cost $300 + or -
=
=I was looking at
=
=Mustek MDC 6500Z
=BenQ DC S30
=Pentax OptioMX
=Kyocera Finecam M410R
=
=
=

August 21st 04 02:35 AM

//You need a fast len for low light w/o flash which usually is not cheap.

Well not real dark just in a house or shade - poor florescent light -
1lux would be the lowest and most likey not that dark - I have a old
VHS-C camcorder that goes way under 1lux - And I have a night owl scope
- but not that dark