PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Canon T 90 users ? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=115471)

chasquipampa November 4th 10 04:59 PM

Canon T 90 users ?

Are there any Canon T 90 users out there ? If so, please contact me. I would like to exchange T 90 experiences and camera handling with you.

No spam please November 5th 10 05:48 PM

Canon T 90 users ?

--
chasquipampa

Hello.
I used one for around ten years. Was there anything specific?

Regards, Rog.

chasquipampa November 22nd 10 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasquipampa (Post 895289)
Are there any Canon T 90 users out there ? If so, please contact me. I would like to exchange T 90 experiences and camera handling with you.

When I attempt to reply to messages on photobanter, the site tells me to write at least ten characters and I cannot send my messages. I have written about twenty words. How can I send a reply ?

chasquipampa