PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   August 23, 2009: WHERE'S D-MAC? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=108112)

Noons August 23rd 09 12:21 PM

August 23, 2009: WHERE'S D-MAC?

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 23/08/2009 12:09 PM:
OK, still late on the 22nd here in the States, but Jeff's site is
still up at:
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

So where is Douggie anyway?

You really hev become totally obsessed, haven't you?
Seek treatment, it's bordering on pathological now...

m II August 24th 09 02:35 AM

August 23, 2009: WHERE'S D-MAC?

Annuska1980 wrote:

And this concerns you how, big nose?
Now go back to sniffing your daughter's underwear drawer.

Pretty brave talk, coming from a known thief and liar.

It is YOU needing help, low life.

Steal many more photos today?

How's the Estrogen treatment working? You were growing a rather ample
pair the last time I saw you.

mike

Noons August 26th 09 11:43 AM

August 23, 2009: WHERE'S D-MAC?

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2009 4:42 AM:
On Aug 23, 7:21 am, Noons wrote:
You really hev become totally obsessed, haven't you?
Seek treatment, it's bordering on pathological now...

And this concerns you how, big nose?

None of your business.
What's the matter, poof?
D-Mac not beating you up enough lately?

Noons August 26th 09 12:05 PM

August 23, 2009: WHERE'S D-MAC?

m II wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2009 11:35 AM:

Pretty brave talk, coming from a known thief and liar.

It is YOU needing help, low life.

Steal many more photos today?

How's the Estrogen treatment working? You were growing a rather ample
pair the last time I saw you.

Please, get a room you two...