PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My Favorite Photos of 2011 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=122101)

Chloe February 6th 12 07:28 PM

My Favorite Photos of 2011

On 17/01/2012 2:51 PM, Noons wrote:
On Jan 17, 4:42 am, wrote:

Best not mentioned on a public forum, presumably?

The depths of stupidity are staggering...

Probably no more staggering than those who are entertained by it.

Robert Coe February 9th 12 01:56 AM

My Favorite Photos of 2011

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:37:05 -0800 (PST), Noons wrote:
: On Feb 7, 6:28*am, Chloe wrote:
: On 17/01/2012 2:51 PM, Noons wrote:
:
: On Jan 17, 4:42 am, *wrote:
:
: Best not mentioned on a public forum, presumably?
:
: The depths of stupidity are staggering...
:
: Probably no more staggering than those who are entertained by it.
:
: You presume entertainment exists where there is only boredom.

Yet you still lurk here, implying that you're as entertained as the rest of us
are.

Bob

Noons February 9th 12 11:36 AM

My Favorite Photos of 2011

Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 9/02/2012 12:56 PM:

Yet you still lurk here, implying that you're as entertained as the rest of us
are.

I lurk wherever I want and I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone
else on any subject. Got it, dip****?

John McWilliams February 12th 12 09:05 PM

My Favorite Photos of 2011

On 2/10/12 PDT 10:33 AM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 22:36:35 +1100, wrote:
: Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 9/02/2012 12:56 PM:
:
:
: Yet you still lurk here, implying that you're as entertained as the rest
: of us are.
:
: I lurk wherever I want and I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone
: else on any subject. Got it, dip****?

Got it, Asswipe.

Isn't he one really tough cookie?? And always with the clever quip or
comeback, huh? Not to mention great articulation.