PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Share your photos! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=100415)

Alan Justice August 17th 08 12:53 AM

Share your photos!

I moved to the North Coast of California just for the nature photography.
There's a lot to see here, and throughout the West. Check out my new web
site:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wildlifepaparazzi/

--
- Alan Justice

"Dan Bartov" wrote in message
hey guys,
could you help me figure my next trip to the America?
here is a route that I've been at in china and made an album to share
with friend who want to go the

http://www.trekinu.com/trekinu/viewt...ytw9sef3syg3di
Could you make some albums like this and publish them in the group so
we all can see and decide our next place to travel to?

BTW: For all the photographers they have this contest for 500$
http://www.trekinu.com/pages/photographers.aspx