PhotoBanter.com

-   Advanced Photography (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bronica GS-1 w/50,100&200mm +prism on ebay (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1875)

Curtis Neeley December 16th 03 03:39 PM

Bronica GS-1 w/50,100&200mm +prism on ebay

The camera is on ebay now and only the prism finder is a little cracked on
the outside.It is still in almost new condition and would make a great gift
for yourself or you photo friends.
It is a 6x7 camera and has 6x7 inserts but it can do 6x6 or 645 if you get a
film back for it.Yes I have put this on all the newsgroups that may have
pros who would see the great deal this is,but I will sell it to anyone.Fire
sale due to my car wreck and resulting paralysis.At least I am not dead.get
it for 1000 reserve or buy now for 1800.
The lenses are all worth way more too.
My site where you can see my photography.
http://www.curtisneeley.net