PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   advise needed Nikkor AIS 35-200 f3.5 lens (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8218)

sgfan3 August 2nd 04 05:15 PM

advise needed Nikkor AIS 35-200 f3.5 lens

Hi All. I have a question regarding the Nikkor AIS 35-200 f/3.5 lens. At
maximum aperture, should the aperture be completely round OR slightly
septagonal (is that a word?!). When I view the aperture on my lens at f/3.5,
the aperture is not completely round. I have removed the mount and I am able
to move the aperture lever far enough to make the aperture completely round.
Any info is much appreciated. TIA