PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] "Curves" is posted! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=124820)

Bowser November 21st 12 01:06 PM

[SI] "Curves" is posted!

A very nice batch this time, as well. Note that three shots submitted
did not fit the mandate due to excessive post processing, so if your
shots aren't here, that may be why.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/curve

On to the next mandate. Any suggestions?

---The Committee--

PeterN November 21st 12 04:11 PM

[SI] "Curves" is posted!

On 11/21/2012 8:06 AM, Bowser wrote:
A very nice batch this time, as well. Note that three shots submitted
did not fit the mandate due to excessive post processing, so if your
shots aren't here, that may be why.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/curve

On to the next mandate. Any suggestions?

---The Committee--

My specific comments will follow, in due course. Last minute turkey
shopping takes priority.

--
Peter

Bowser November 21st 12 06:26 PM

[SI] "Curves" is posted!

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:11:14 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

On 11/21/2012 8:06 AM, Bowser wrote:
A very nice batch this time, as well. Note that three shots submitted
did not fit the mandate due to excessive post processing, so if your
shots aren't here, that may be why.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/curve

On to the next mandate. Any suggestions?

---The Committee--

My specific comments will follow, in due course. Last minute turkey
shopping takes priority.

Looking forward to you comments!

Frank S November 21st 12 07:43 PM

[SI] "Curves" is posted!

"Bowser" wrote in message
A very nice batch this time, as well. Note that three shots submitted
did not fit the mandate due to excessive post processing, so if your
shots aren't here, that may be why.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/curve

On to the next mandate. Any suggestions?

---The Committee--

A loverly bunch of curve-inspired works. Some of them are deeply
artistic. I'll try to find time to comment individual-like.

I'm still eager to submit to a mandate of "UGG-LYYY".

For fun, I've put my finalists on FotoTime:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/C82B549C3A36B52 (PG)

Does rotating 180* constitute "excessive manipulation"?

Cheers!

--
Frank ess