PhotoBanter.com

-   -   WHY ARE LEBANESE MEN SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=68668)

Shmaryahu b. Chanoch August 15th 06 05:11 AM

WHY ARE LEBANESE MEN SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE?

wrote:
With their dark hairy skin, soft smooth faces and lean muscular bodies.
What is a lonely single american guy to do? I gotta get some of that.

Too bad there aren't more Lebanese immigrants in the US. They are true
cosmopolitan hotties.

88gg@link August 16th 06 04:39 AM

WHY ARE LEBANESE MEN SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE?

Your "guys" don't look so hot, on this site. War is so stupid.
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqwarpix.html

"Shmaryahu b. Chanoch" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shmaryahu b. Chanoch August 16th 06 04:46 AM

:
: Too bad there aren't more Lebanese immigrants in the US. They are true
: cosmopolitan hotties.
:

Folks, this is some guy out of Iran who has "issues" with me (Muslim vs.
Jewish).

Rebecca August 16th 06 04:43 PM

88gg@link wrote:
Your "guys" don't look so hot, on this site. War is so stupid.

If "war" eliminates just one defect like you, War is GOOD!

Philippe August 17th 06 03:04 PM

WHY ARE LEBANESE MEN SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE?

½ Confused wrote:
Heh heh heh...

Late at night with tired eyes, the subject of this thread red:

WHY ARE LESBIAN MEN SO ATTRACTIVE?

...and I was all W*T*F ?!??!?!?!?! ;-)

Jeff

wouldn't that be like "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts
do..."?

:)
P.

--
I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)