PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Canon A2E vs. Elan IIe (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130205)

Noons August 15th 15 02:59 PM

Canon A2E vs. Elan IIe

On 13/08/2015 10:31 PM, wrote:
I thought it would be fun to post a reply MANY years later and see if anyone would get a notice to read. It is now the future and film cameras are mostly dead as far as new sales. I wish I could send this post back in time to tell everyone on here that I have 2 A2e cams and 2 Elan IIe cams. I LOVE the Elan IIe for its easy access to all settings. Many via external knobs. However, I simply prefer the A2e. Here is the killer. I paid only $10-$20 for each one. People simply don't want them any more and basically give them away. Crazy how fast that happened! :)

This group stopped ebing about film cameras ages ago.
No point in discussing anything about film here.
Rather go to
www.apug.org for that.