PhotoBanter.com

-   General Photography Techniques (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Here are some pictures of us and other booths at the Show Biz Expoin New York city (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4064)

Kim Welch March 10th 04 09:15 PM

Here are some pictures of us and other booths at the Show Biz Expoin New York city

http://www.studentfilmmakers.com was just launched a few weeks ago
and needs help with the forums.

http://www.studentfilmmakers.com/bb/

Here are some pictures of us and other booths at the Show Biz Expoin
New York city
http://www.studentfilmmakers.com/pictures/

We need help answering the student questions and we need question and
answer participation. You could win a free copy of "Directing Feature
Films" by Mark W. Travis! We also have a special now for the American
Cinematographer magazine where you get the Kodak student filmmaking
book with a 24.95 subscription to the American Cinematographer
Magazine.

Kim Welch
212.255.5454