PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Nosey cow! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130540)

David B.[_3_] July 8th 17 02:07 PM

Nosey cow!

I'm not the only one who likes to uncover the truth!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui9isqjyqa...ow%21.JPG?dl=0

Have YOU any idea how rough the tongue of a cow is? Quite a few of these
beasties enjoyed licking the back of my hand and my forearm as I took
photographs of them this morning! :-D

(Taken with an iPhone SE)

David B.

Diesel July 8th 17 08:43 PM

Nosey cow!

"David B."
Sat, 08 Jul 2017 13:07:02 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

I'm not the only one who likes to uncover the truth!

David, you like to stalk. You just give it another name.

Never explain. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't
believe it anyway.

David B.[_3_] July 9th 17 10:39 PM

Nosey cow!

On 08-Jul-17 2:07 PM, David B. wrote:
I'm not the only one who likes to uncover the truth!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui9isqjyqa...ow%21.JPG?dl=0

Have YOU any idea how rough the tongue of a cow is? Quite a few of these
beasties enjoyed licking the back of my hand and my forearm as I took
photographs of them this morning! :-D

(Taken with an iPhone SE)

I'm interested to learn what folk reading here think of the picture
quality of my photograph.

Has ANYONE looked at it?

--
David B.

Eric Stevens July 9th 17 11:29 PM

Nosey cow!

On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 22:39:34 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 08-Jul-17 2:07 PM, David B. wrote:
I'm not the only one who likes to uncover the truth!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui9isqjyqa...ow%21.JPG?dl=0

Have YOU any idea how rough the tongue of a cow is? Quite a few of these
beasties enjoyed licking the back of my hand and my forearm as I took
photographs of them this morning! :-D

(Taken with an iPhone SE)

I'm interested to learn what folk reading here think of the picture
quality of my photograph.

Has ANYONE looked at it?

Snot nice. :-)

Eric Stevens

David B.[_3_] July 10th 17 08:19 AM

Nosey cow!

wrote:

On 08-Jul-17 2:07 PM, David B. wrote:
I'm not the only one who likes to uncover the truth!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui9isqjyqa...ow%21.JPG?dl=0

Have YOU any idea how rough the tongue of a cow is? Quite a few of these
beasties enjoyed licking the back of my hand and my forearm as I took
photographs of them this morning! :-D

(Taken with an iPhone SE)

I'm interested to learn what folk reading here think of the picture
quality of my photograph.

Has ANYONE looked at it?

Snot nice. :-)

:-D

Thanks for responding, Eric!

--
David B.

David B.[_3_] July 11th 17 11:49 AM

Nosey cow!

On 11-Jul-17 10:19 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 9 July 2017 22:39:46 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
On 08-Jul-17 2:07 PM, David B. wrote:
I'm not the only one who likes to uncover the truth!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui9isqjyqa...ow%21.JPG?dl=0

Have YOU any idea how rough the tongue of a cow is? Quite a few of these
beasties enjoyed licking the back of my hand and my forearm as I took
photographs of them this morning! :-D

(Taken with an iPhone SE)

I'm interested to learn what folk reading here think of the picture
quality of my photograph.

Has ANYONE looked at it?

Who nose ;-)

Who knows, indeed! :-D

It's OK doubt it'll win any prizes, these are difficult things to frame the half an eye on the right is off putting, as a snap shot it's OK.

No worries. I used it as bait for 'Diesel' and, sure enough, he took it
hook, line and sinker!

Outside my local tesco express I saw a gold coloured Bentley, as I was walking along I thought should I take a photo, i.e bother to get my iphone out of my pocket, but by the time I thought well why not I'd walked past, so just took a photo of the back of it, no idea why I did that as it didn't look as impressive as it did from the front....

We all do foolish things from time to time! ;-)

--
David B.