PhotoBanter.com

-   Advanced Photography (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   gallery contract (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26659)

greggery peccary January 30th 05 08:10 PM

gallery contract

hi out there, a good friend of mine has been offered a five year/50%
exclusive deal with a popular gallery. he doesn't use usenet so i thought
i'd ask for him. does anyone have any experience with long term gallery
contracts? it almost sounds like a scam to me, but if it increases exposure
that would otherwise not be there wth...thanks for any help!
-alan

Max Burke January 30th 05 09:09 PM

greggery peccary scribbled:
hi out there, a good friend of mine has been offered a five year/50%
exclusive deal with a popular gallery. he doesn't use usenet so i
thought i'd ask for him. does anyone have any experience with long
term gallery contracts? it almost sounds like a scam to me, but if it
increases exposure that would otherwise not be there wth...thanks for
any help! -alan

I dont know anything about such contracts, but I wouldn't want to be tied to
any such EXCLUSIVE contract for five years, especially at only 50%.

Found Images