PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Selfie taking as a mental disorder (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131038)

android December 28th 17 09:22 AM

Selfie taking as a mental disorder

On 2017-12-28 06:00:38 +0000, RichA said:

---

Just saying: I've been a proud selfitist ever since I got my sticky
little fingers on me fathers Kodak Retina in 1972. It also introduced
me to the art of double exposures!

http://www.lyndrup.dk/ken/images/Kodak%20Retina%20I%20type%20013.jpg
--
teleportation kills

[email protected] December 28th 17 03:59 PM

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:22:40 +0100, android wrote:

Just saying: I've been a proud selfitist ever since I got my sticky
little fingers on me fathers Kodak Retina in 1972. It also introduced
me to the art of double exposures!

I am a psychiatrist. I'd like to help you. I will help you for a reduced
fee, because I know you severely need mental help. As your doctor, I
would like to schedule an appointment in my office tomorrow at 8am. I'll
be waiting for you.

nospam December 28th 17 04:12 PM

Selfie taking as a mental disorder

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:22:40 +0100, android wrote:
Just saying: I've been a proud selfitist ever since I got my sticky
little fingers on me fathers Kodak Retina in 1972. It also introduced
me to the art of double exposures!

I am a psychiatrist. I'd like to help you. I will help you for a reduced
fee, because I know you severely need mental help. As your doctor, I
would like to schedule an appointment in my office tomorrow at 8am. I'll
be waiting for you.

you might be waiting a very long time.