PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=125490)

Annika1980 March 22nd 13 04:22 AM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

Bowser March 22nd 13 11:48 AM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:22:07 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

You're too late. Geographic published a photo of mine in the 80s.
Likely before you even owned a camera.

;-)

Tim Conway[_2_] March 22nd 13 12:13 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

congrats Bret
way to go

Noons March 22nd 13 01:09 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On 22/03/2013 3:22 PM, Annika1980 wrote:
Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

Helen, you stupid bitch:

WAKE UP! TIME TO SUCK ASS!

Walter Banks March 23rd 13 01:23 AM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

Annika1980 wrote:

Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

Congrats What was the subject matter?

w..

Bowser March 23rd 13 02:22 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

wrote:

Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

Kidding aside, this is excellent. Be sure to post a link to the photo.

Robert Coe March 23rd 13 04:20 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

: wrote:
:
: Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
: out next month?
:
: Anybody?
:
: Oh, just me, huh?
:
: WHO RULES ???
:
: -Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

I assume you'll be coming to Boston on your book tour, so I'll see you at one
of the bookstores in Harvard Square to get my autographed copy. ;^)

: You're too late. Geographic published a photo of mine in the 80s.
: Likely before you even owned a camera.
:
: ;-)

I say more power to both of you guys! I doubt I'll live long enough to even
come close. I feel good about it when one of my pictures makes the Cambridge
Chronicle.

Bob

Alan Browne March 25th 13 09:40 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On 2013.03.22 00:22 , Annika1980 wrote:
Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!

Congrats! I look forward to seeing it. (Will it be in the magazine as
well? I subscribe).

Of course it's no Paris Match! ;-)

--
"There were, unfortunately, no great principles on which parties
were divided – politics became a mere struggle for office."

Helen[_2_] April 1st 13 12:44 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

WAKE UP! TIME TO SUCK ASS!

He doesn't need me...he never has!
It's no surprise to me. I've always said to watch for Bret's work in
NG.
Congratulations!

Helen

Annika1980 April 1st 13 04:57 PM

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On Mar 25, 5:40*pm, Alan Browne
wrote:

Of course it's no Paris Match! * *;-)

Baby steps.

The photo they chose is actually one of my old osprey pics seen he
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/97695255

I thought it was ironic since I have taken a lot better ones since
then, but hey, it's their money.
The photo will be appearing in the latest edition of "National
Geographic's Pocket Guide to the Birds of North America" and will be
on the back cover as well.

Since I made the original post about it they have also added one of my
hummingbird photos to their stock image site. However, I'm not as
excited about that since I already have one photo there that has never
sold. But it does encourage me to follow the advice of my great
friend, Helen, who has always encouraged me to branch out.

Thank you, Helen, for all you have done for me, more than these jokers
will ever know.