PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What is the deal with Nikon N6000? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11723)

Terminator September 3rd 04 11:53 PM

What is the deal with Nikon N6000?

I found a Nikon N6000 at a Pawn Shop today. I've not decided yet if I will
buy it. They are trying to come up with a price. I noticed, looking at
places like KEH, that the N6000 is priced higher than the N6006. I'm I
missing something here? Why would the manual focus (N6000) cost more than
the auto-focus (N6006)?

Thanks
TedT