PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Innocent photographer or terrorist? BBC article & comments (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=97571)

Kulvinder Singh Matharu April 17th 08 09:49 PM

Innocent photographer or terrorist? BBC article & comments

I know that this subject has been discussed several times in these
newsgroups but the BBC article is useful as it does a reasonably good
job at explaining the problem of photographers being unfairly
stopped, and also has some useful links.

I've not had any problems taking photographs in the UK (OK, I don't
take to many UK photos but even outside MI6 I had no problems).

The only times that I had any issues were in Colombia and Syria where
I was outside government buildings...I was just told "no photos" to
move along. So I think I've been lucky so far, but if I was to do
street-photography (for example) then I think the story might be a
bit different!

--
Kulvinder Singh Matharu

Website : www.MetalVortex.com
Contact : www.MetalVortex.com/contact

Blog : www.MetalVortex.com/blog
Experimental : www.NinjaTrek.com

"It ain't Coca Cola, it's rice", Straight to Hell - The Clash