PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Photoshop Elements Plugin (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=821)

Roger Halstead June 24th 04 07:55 AM

Photoshop Elements Plugin

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:39:36 -0700, "Jimmy G"
wrote:

The specific plug-in was designed for NEF files. However, it only works on
CS, and I'm too freaking cheap to lay out the big bux for the software. I
really only need Elements, but the plug-in would be nice.

The plug in that comes with Nikon View works with NEF files on
Photoshop Elements version 2. At least it does on mine.

It also lets you use picture project and edit in PSE.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Thanks for the ideas, all

Charlie Self June 24th 04 09:46 AM

Photoshop Elements Plugin

wrote:

The specific plug-in was designed for NEF files. However, it only works on
CS, and I'm too freaking cheap to lay out the big bux for the software. I
really only need Elements, but the plug-in would be nice.

The plug in that comes with Nikon View works with NEF files on
Photoshop Elements version 2. At least it does on mine.

It also lets you use picture project and edit in PSE.

And it is available for download on the Nikon web site.

Charlie Self
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave
it to." Dorothy Parker