PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I take photos of dead corpses !!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5098)

Tom-Alex Soorhull May 16th 04 10:22 AM

I take photos of dead corpses !!!

Yes, it's art, because dead corpses are beautiful.

ian green May 17th 04 12:30 AM

I take photos of dead corpses !!!

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" :
om...
Yes, it's art, because dead corpses are beautiful.

may be you can provide some link to self-portrait?

--

ian green

Xeto : photo & graphic project : http://xeto.front.ru
photo galleries @ BlurryImage : http://www.blurryimage.com/user/ian%20green
selected photography : http://ian_green.photosight.ru/
..
EOF

Lionel May 18th 04 05:24 AM

I take photos of dead corpses !!!

Kibo informs me that (Tom-Alex Soorhull) stated
that:

Yes, it's art, because dead corpses are beautiful.

Live corpses are a lot more interesting.

Alexis Neel May 19th 04 08:10 AM

Lionel wrote in message . ..
Kibo informs me that (Tom-Alex Soorhull) stated
that:

Yes, it's art, because dead corpses are beautiful.

Live corpses are a lot more interesting.

Yes, like Live Nude dancers, as opposed to dead nede ones.

LOL!

Lionel May 20th 04 09:07 AM

I take photos of dead corpses !!!

Kibo informs me that (Alexis Neel) stated that:

Lionel wrote in message . ..
Kibo informs me that
(Tom-Alex Soorhull) stated
that:

Yes, it's art, because dead corpses are beautiful.

Live corpses are a lot more interesting.

Yes, like Live Nude dancers, as opposed to dead nede ones.

Unless of course you're necrophiliac...

http://www.sexylosers.com/007.html