PhotoBanter.com

-   -   [OT] AnonCoward: More flooding? :) (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131457)

John Turco April 29th 18 11:51 PM

[OT] AnonCoward: More flooding? :)

removed 3 off-topic newsgroups

On 4/29/2018 1:36 AM, Diesel wrote:
WARNING: This is a completely off topic post that's several hundred
lines long and is crossposted to the following newsgroups:
alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,alt.comp.freeware,r ec.photo.digital

heavily edited for brevity

Why are you posting all this garbage on rec.photo.digital?

John

---
http://www.avg.com

Diesel May 3rd 18 02:08 AM

[OT] AnonCoward: More flooding? :)

John Turco Sun,
29 Apr 2018 22:51:55 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

removed 3 off-topic newsgroups

On 4/29/2018 1:36 AM, Diesel wrote:
WARNING: This is a completely off topic post that's several

hundred
lines long and is crossposted to the following newsgroups:
alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,alt.comp.freeware,r ec.photo.digital

heavily edited for brevity

Why are you posting all this garbage on rec.photo.digital?

Rather than respond to several threads here, I condensed it. Then
reconsidered it even being posted since if one reads the nonsense
written by the cowardly remailer, they'll discover for themselves it
BSes the majority of the time anyway. I thought I deleted it, but,
evidently it was in the que and got sent.. or posted.

My apologies.

http://www.avg.com

You may want to turn off the advertising in your client, if possible.
It doesn't really serve any useful purpose other than additional
advertising for AVG...

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he