PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Discussion on awesome lighting ??? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=76397)

Mike Fields January 29th 07 12:25 AM

Discussion on awesome lighting ???

OK, folks, a while back, there was a discussion on technique (as
usual) and one of the things that came up was from one person who
talked about "awesome lighting" --- 1/2 hour either side of sunrise
and sunset. For the life of me, I can't find it in my links, google or
saved posts. My grey hair is starting to affect me ... anybody
remember the discussion or have the links ? There was also
a web page the person had discussing the lighting. Thanks !!

--
Mikey aka "mr.gadget"

Cynicor January 29th 07 12:32 AM

Golden hour. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_...photography%29

Mike Fields January 29th 07 05:04 AM

Discussion on awesome lighting ???

"Cynicor" wrote in message
t...
Mike Fields wrote:
OK, folks, a while back, there was a discussion on technique (as
usual) and one of the things that came up was from one person who
talked about "awesome lighting" --- 1/2 hour either side of sunrise
and sunset. For the life of me, I can't find it in my links, google
or
saved posts. My grey hair is starting to affect me ... anybody
remember the discussion or have the links ? There was also
a web page the person had discussing the lighting. Thanks !!

Golden hour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_...photography%29

Thanks - I had found that -- this was part of a discussion (and I
remember
at one point the author talked about his girlfriend getting upset as he
waited
and waited for the light to be just right on a ship wreck). I was
hoping
someone here would remember it -- it may have been one of those
3 clicks from a link from here ... and you can NEVER ever find it again.

mikey