PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   FA: 10-inch Wray APO Process Lustar -- The English Artar? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69406)

Marco Milazzo August 31st 06 02:59 AM

FA: 10-inch Wray APO Process Lustar -- The English Artar?

I'm told that this 10-inch Wray APO Lustar is the English version of
the Goerz Artar. I can't verify that, but I can verify that it covers
at least 8X10 inches, and possibly more -- I don't have a larger
camera to check.

APO (apochromatic) lenses are highly corrected for color, but if
needed, it has a slot for filters, which should be about 39 to 41mm in
diameter. The filter slot closes to keep light from entering the
lens. Stops are from f10 to f90 (!)