PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Best New Online Portal for Uploading Photos (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=98057)

ray May 9th 08 04:31 AM

Best New Online Portal for Uploading Photos

On Thu, 08 May 2008 14:26:58 -0700, wavyhaired85 wrote:

I recently lost a bunch of my photos from travel, birthdays, uh life,
when my computer crashed. But i recently joined this site called
ViewMyLife where you can upload an indefinite amount of photos and share
with other friend members. Indefinite uploading is HUGE in my opinion
because so many sites now like Flickr are charging.

What do you guys think?

http://www.viewmylife.com/

Back up. I copy photos to my laptop, to my desktop and to an external USB
drive. When I have enough, I also make a CD or DVD. Haven't lost a photo
yet.