PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Panasonic Lumix fz20 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13848)

HRosita September 24th 04 03:05 AM

Panasonic Lumix fz20

Hi Gang,

I finally bought the FZ20 mainly for its long zoom (425mm), the Leica 2.8 lens
for the entire zoom.
I am still waiting for the battery to charge. It says in the manual that it
takes 120 minutes for a full charge.
the camera feels well in hand but without the battery could not check any of
the option out. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can go out and take it for a test
drive.
Rosita

Harlen Ng September 24th 04 04:26 AM

Rosita,

I bought the FZ10 and like the picture it takes very much.
It is kind of difficult to hold at times but I've gotten use to it.

Can you report on how well the view finder works? On
the FZ10, it is very difficult to see the subject in low sunlight.

Thanks,

-Harlen

Hans-Georg Michna September 24th 04 10:28 AM

On 24 Sep 2004 02:05:52 GMT, et (HRosita) wrote:

I finally bought the FZ20 mainly for its long zoom (425mm), the Leica 2.8 lens
for the entire zoom.
I am still waiting for the battery to charge. It says in the manual that it
takes 120 minutes for a full charge.
the camera feels well in hand but without the battery could not check any of
the option out. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can go out and take it for a test
drive.

Rosita,

if the battery takes much longer than those two hours, like more
than three hours, something is wrong, probably the charger,
possibly the battery itself.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.