PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   FA: Dell 15" LCD Monitor (1500FP) RESERVE IS OFF (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=29311)

DoublEE June 24th 03 09:19 PM

FA: Dell 15" LCD Monitor (1500FP) RESERVE IS OFF

Less than a day left on this one and the reserve is off...

I've recently made the decision to replace my mint Dell 1500FP monitor
with a larger CRT monitor due to photo editing needs. It's in perfect
condition with everything but the original shipping box. The reserve
price is very fair and someone could get a good deal. An auction just
ended on a similar unit (condition wasn't as good) that was way over
my reserve. Feel free to email me with any questions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=36 98

A somewhat related item...I also have a 6 month old Canon S800 photo
printer (six color) on Ebay. I received a S900 as a gift and decided
to keep it...

Thanks for your time.