PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The ultimate HDR shots (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=123704)

Alan Browne June 27th 12 10:00 PM

The ultimate HDR shots

On 2012-06-27 13:48 , Irwell wrote:
Well worth looking at.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-images.html

Great application of HDR and time lapse. Other worldly.

--
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
-Samuel Clemens.

Trevor[_2_] June 28th 12 01:34 AM

The ultimate HDR shots

On 2012-06-27 13:48 , Irwell wrote:
Well worth looking at.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-images.html

Great application of HDR and time lapse. Other worldly.

Actually the HDR is overdone for my taste. Definitely great images, but
spoiled by superbright foregrounds in some shots.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Lake Eppalock is *nowhere near*
outback Australia. I'd love to see some done at Uluru. *That's* the outback!

Trevor.

PeterN June 28th 12 02:42 PM

The ultimate HDR shots

On 2012-06-27 13:48 , Irwell wrote:
Well worth looking at.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-images.html

Great application of HDR and time lapse. Other worldly.

I assume the pun was not intended.

--
Peter

PeterN June 28th 12 02:44 PM

The ultimate HDR shots

On 2012-06-27 13:48 , Irwell wrote:
Well worth looking at.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-images.html

Great application of HDR and time lapse. Other worldly.

Actually the HDR is overdone for my taste. Definitely great images, but
spoiled by superbright foregrounds in some shots.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Lake Eppalock is *nowhere near*
outback Australia. I'd love to see some done at Uluru. *That's* the outback!

Trevor.

And here I thought Outback was a low priced restaurant.

--
Peter