PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   when did dx coding become the standard w/canon eos? can you windmanually some way or the other? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=92141)

[email protected] January 13th 08 08:33 PM

when did dx coding become the standard w/canon eos? can you windmanually some way or the other?

trying to figure out why this 1990 film camera wont load film.

Michael[_6_] January 14th 08 01:30 AM

On 2008-01-13 15:33:41 -0500, said:

trying to figure out why this 1990 film camera wont load film.

I hate to act the curmudgeon, but a little information would go a long
way. Such as: which 1990 camera. What are you trying to do and what is
not working.
--
Michael

[email protected] January 14th 08 10:10 PM

On 2008-01-13 15:33:41 -0500, said:

trying to figure out why this 1990 film camera wont load film.

I hate to act the curmudgeon, but a little information would go a long
way. Such as: which 1990 camera. What are you trying to do and what is
not working.
--
Michael *

canon eos rebel 35mm
won't load film.
WILL reverse the leader into the canister if you switch to full auto
(green frame on dial).
everything else seems okay.

Jim January 14th 08 10:34 PM

when did dx coding become the standard w/canon eos? can you wind manually some way or the other?

That model was introduced long after DX coding became standard. So, if the
camera has trouble loading the film, it isn't caused by DX coding.
Jim