PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Nikon Capture PS CS or PS (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26212)

Alex Gitlits January 24th 05 08:57 AM

Nikon Capture PS CS or PS

Hi All,

I owe Nikon D70. Just wonder which application would be best for
post-processing Nikon Capture, PS 7 or PS CS? And is there a big
difference between PS7 and PS CS in ease of use, more function, etc. Thanks.

Alex

Jim January 24th 05 05:41 PM

"Alex Gitlits" wrote in message
Hi All,

I owe Nikon D70. Just wonder which application would be best for
post-processing Nikon Capture, PS 7 or PS CS? And is there a big
difference between PS7 and PS CS in ease of use, more function, etc.

Thanks.

Alex

If you currently are using PS7, keep right on.
Otherwise, since PS7 is no longer sold, your only choice is PS cs.

Since I use PS 7, I have no knowledge about ease of use, etc. There doesn't
seem to be much complaining in the photoshop newsgroups though.
Jim