PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   WTB: Lens Cap For Minolta Spotmeter F (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=39651)

John Hinkey April 25th 04 10:26 PM

WTB: Lens Cap For Minolta Spotmeter F

Got a great price on a used model, but it was missing the lens cap.
Does anyone have one they'd like to sell or can you recommend a place
that might have one?

Also interested in the close up lens for the spotmeter F or M as well.

Thanks -
--
John Hinkey
Seattle, Washington

Chris Alexander April 30th 04 04:59 PM

Go to a gunshop! I use a flip up type - rifle scope cap that is the same
objective size as the spotmeters. I don't loose the cap this way. Take the
meter with you and I garantee you'll find one that fits.

Gregory W Blank May 1st 04 08:39 PM

Great idea, Sir!!!

In article ,
Chris Alexander wrote:

Go to a gunshop! I use a flip up type - rifle scope cap that is the same
objective size as the spotmeters. I don't loose the cap this way. Take the
meter with you and I garantee you'll find one that fits.

--
LF website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank

For best results expand this window at least 6" at 1152 x 768 resolution