PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Pentax OptioS7 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=78252)

Keith (Southend) March 10th 07 04:41 PM

Pentax OptioS7

I'm pretty pleased with this camera but was realy looking for some
advice / tips with something.
The camera has quite a large LCD screen on the back, which is fine, but
in sunny weather it is almost impossible to see anything and
subsequently composition is a bit of a lottery. There is no 'eye' view
finder so I was wondering what other people do to get around this?

The camera fits my needs with everything else as it's size is just super
for fitting in your pocket, I also bought a 2GB Kingston SD Card which
will hold 1224 pictures at full (7M Pixels) size.
--
Keith (Southend)
http://www.southendweather.net

[email protected] March 10th 07 10:02 PM

Pentax OptioS7

On Mar 10, 11:41 am, "Keith (Southend)"
wrote:
The camera fits my needs with everything else as it's size is just super
for fitting in your pocket,

I hope Pentax at least made it - much - better than the original
Optio S at being "holdable," as the original Optio S just was way too
tiny to effectively hold. Is it?