PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Meopta lens mount problem....help! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=50140)

[email protected] October 16th 05 07:08 PM

Meopta lens mount problem....help!

I've recently aquired an Opemus 3 (Meopta) enlarger.However my
enlarging lens is an f2.8 Nikkor 50mm.Its thicker(wider) than the f4
Nikkor and will not fit into the lens mount (it has to be in the
inverted position or it will not focus).Is there a lens mount (eg.flat
type) that will accommodate my 2.8.Thanks for any suggestions coz i
need to start work!

iga October 18th 05 03:48 PM

Meopta lens mount problem....help!

Hi !
I have the same problem with my Opemus Standart.
I was lucky to find a flat ring at eBay. Now I can
make prints up to 8 x 10. For bigger prints you'll
still need the "right" lens mount which goes dipper
in enlarger body.. Try to contact Meopta directly -
they have a lot of spare parts for their older enlargers.
Or just use another lens..
Best wishes,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

oups.com...

[email protected] October 22nd 05 06:18 PM

iga wrote:
Hi !
I have the same problem with my Opemus Standart.
I was lucky to find a flat ring at eBay. Now I can
make prints up to 8 x 10. For bigger prints you'll
still need the "right" lens mount which goes dipper
in enlarger body.. Try to contact Meopta directly -
they have a lot of spare parts for their older enlargers.
Or just use another lens..
Best wishes,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

escribió en el mensaje
oups.com...
I've recently aquired an Opemus 3 (Meopta) enlarger.However my
enlarging lens is an f2.8 Nikkor 50mm.Its thicker(wider) than the f4
Nikkor and will not fit into the lens mount (it has to be in the
inverted position or it will not focus).Is there a lens mount (eg.flat
type) that will accommodate my 2.8.Thanks for any suggestions coz i
need to start work!
Thanks for yor reply,Igor.I'll contact Meopta and check out e-bay.All the best.Neil.

Gilbert November 15th 05 06:00 PM

Meopta lens mount problem....help!

What you need is a meopta 39 mm recessed lens board. You can find them
on embay.

On 22 Oct 2005 10:18:12 -0700, wrote:

iga wrote:
Hi !
I have the same problem with my Opemus Standart.
I was lucky to find a flat ring at eBay. Now I can
make prints up to 8 x 10. For bigger prints you'll
still need the "right" lens mount which goes dipper
in enlarger body.. Try to contact Meopta directly -
they have a lot of spare parts for their older enlargers.
Or just use another lens..
Best wishes,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

escribió en el mensaje
oups.com...
I've recently aquired an Opemus 3 (Meopta) enlarger.However my
enlarging lens is an f2.8 Nikkor 50mm.Its thicker(wider) than the f4
Nikkor and will not fit into the lens mount (it has to be in the
inverted position or it will not focus).Is there a lens mount (eg.flat
type) that will accommodate my 2.8.Thanks for any suggestions coz i
need to start work!
Thanks for yor reply,Igor.I'll contact Meopta and check out e-bay.All the best.Neil.

Gilbert

http://www.apug.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15
Fans van films