PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FS: Complete BRONICA GS System = 2bodies, 4 lenses, etc. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=40298)

Kelvin December 9th 03 07:04 AM

FS: Complete BRONICA GS System = 2bodies, 4 lenses, etc.

FS Bronica GS-1 complete system

Time to move on and let go of my beloved GS system.

Complete kit:

x2 GS bodies
x3 6x7 120 filmbacks
x1 Polaroid back
x1 Speedgrip
x1 Waist-level finder
x1 AE Prism
x1 Maxwell Brightscreen
x4 lenses: 50mm, 65mm, 100mm, 150mm

US$4200 for the lot. Shipping to your location at-cost from Singapore.
Buyer bears his own cost and taxes.
Wire transfer preferred, other options negotiable. My ebay
References available upon request.

For actual photos, see:
http://medfmt.8k.com/mf/gs1.html

Pls email me directly with queries etc.

Gearóid Ó Laoi/Garry Lee December 9th 03 07:48 AM

You'll be doing well if you get half that.

Joe Pucillo December 9th 03 04:40 PM

Wasn't it Gearóid Ó Laoi/Garry Lee who said...
You'll be doing well if you get half that.

The buyer will be doing very well if anything actually arrives.

Recap:

Remailer email address (in Russia)
Wire transfer payment terms
Shipping from overseas specifying US currency terms

and the kicker...

"Actual photos" are hosted on Bob Monaghan's info site. Heh.

If you're actually interested in this system, you'd do well to
insist on an escrow arrangement, AFTER you negotiate a reasonable
price.

--
Joe Pucillo
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx from the address.