PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Share pictures of cats or kittens (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67338)

Antonio July 13th 06 11:25 AM

Share pictures of cats or kittens

Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site http://www.picato.net .
Picato is a site for sharing pictures of your cat or kitten. You can
browse pictures of other cats or view their profiles. Pictures can be
categorized, organized and sorted by tags. We hope you enjoy the cute
pictures :)

kind regards
Antonio Mazzitelli
http://www.picato.net

Paul Heslop July 13th 06 02:34 PM

Antonio wrote:

Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site http://www.picato.net .
Picato is a site for sharing pictures of your cat or kitten. You can
browse pictures of other cats or view their profiles. Pictures can be
categorized, organized and sorted by tags. We hope you enjoy the cute
pictures :)

membership needed if you actually...yawn... want to post pictures of,
er, cats.

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
Stop and Look