PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New site with photos of Ethiopia, South Africa and Namibia/Botswana. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4433)

L. Andreoli March 5th 04 02:11 PM

New site with photos of Ethiopia, South Africa and Namibia/Botswana.

Hello photographers,

Herewith the (renewed) site with lot of photos about Ethiopia, South
Africa and Namibia/Botswana.
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~louine
Comments are welcome!

Lou Andreoli

Scott Elliot March 5th 04 04:08 PM

New site with photos of Ethiopia, South Africa and Namibia/Botswana.

You have some very good pictures Lou. My wife and I are planning a trip to
Namibia next year and your pictures have provided even more inspiration.

Scott Elliot
http://www3.telus.net/selliot/

Fred A. Miller March 6th 04 04:10 AM

L. Andreoli wrote:

Hello photographers,

Herewith the (renewed) site with lot of photos about Ethiopia, South
Africa and Namibia/Botswana.
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~louine
Comments are welcome!

'Must be a lot of fun, Lou!

Fred

--
"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."