PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Microdol-X (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=120516)

Michael[_6_] October 6th 11 04:47 AM

Microdol-X

On 2011-10-05 22:00:23 -0400, Peter said:

It seems that I have acquired a supply of Microdol-X replenisher
thinking I had purchased developer. I don't have the formulas for the
two products, so I don't know if there is a simple way to add
something to the replenisher and arrive at developer. I do have a
fairly rich selection of common chemicals for developers and might be
able to improvise if I knew the formulas. Sending back the mix is not
much help since the cost of shipping is about half what I paid.

Any ideas?

Buy some of the developer now and you'll be all set for a long while.
--
Michael