PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Eddie Adams had died (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13380)

Tony September 19th 04 10:07 PM

Eddie Adams had died

Eddie Adams who's photograph of a suspected VC terrorist being executed in
the street by a police official has dies of ALS. He was 71.
The picture has become a symbol of the entire war.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Annika1980 September 19th 04 11:17 PM

From: "Tony"

Eddie Adams who's photograph of a suspected VC terrorist being executed in
the street by a police official has dies of ALS. He was 71.
The picture has become a symbol of the entire war.

I heard on one of those swiftboat sites that it was really John Kerry who
pulled the trigger and the kid was only 12 years old and just went into town to
get some ice cream and medicine for his mother.

Wesley Jansen September 20th 04 01:13 AM

As always, tasteless and crude.

m II September 20th 04 02:03 AM

Wesley Jansen wrote:

As always, tasteless and crude.

Please forgive him. It's all those years spent growing up in a trailer
behind Lynndie England's.

mike

Tony September 20th 04 04:06 AM

One of the many reasons why the thing calling itself Annika has lived in
most people's killfile for so many years.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at

ink.net...

Annika1980 September 20th 04 04:57 AM

From: m II

As always, tasteless and crude.

Please forgive him. It's all those years spent growing up in a trailer
behind Lynndie England's.

She gave me a thumbs up.