PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nikon F2S Photomic & Motor Drive (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=52002)

Kinetic November 17th 05 03:23 PM

Nikon F2S Photomic & Motor Drive

Hello Everyone,

I have a F2S that has been in storage for decades! My question is, how do I
find a value for the equipment? It takes awesome pictures and never has been
touched by a technician!

Nikon F2S Photomic
24mm f/2.8
43-86mm f/3.5 zoom
80-200mm f/4.5 zoom
MD-2 motor drive
MB-1 battery pak
MC-4 remote cord
MC-1 remote cord (50')
SunPak Auto 611 thyristor elec. flash unit
SunPak Auto 322 thyristor elec, flash unit
Misc. accessories

Thanks in advance,
Robert

November 17th 05 05:46 PM

Nikon F2S Photomic & Motor Drive

In article ,
says...
Hello Everyone,

I have a F2S that has been in storage for decades! My question is, how do I
find a value for the equipment? It takes awesome pictures and never has been
touched by a technician!

Nikon F2S Photomic
24mm f/2.8
43-86mm f/3.5 zoom
80-200mm f/4.5 zoom
MD-2 motor drive
MB-1 battery pak
MC-4 remote cord
MC-1 remote cord (50')
SunPak Auto 611 thyristor elec. flash unit
SunPak Auto 322 thyristor elec, flash unit
Misc. accessories

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Check on Ebay "completed items" list. You may have to sign up for Ebay
and I am assuming you are talking about value in the states as this stuff
in the EU would bring more.

Robert C. November 17th 05 07:13 PM

"Kinetic" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I have a F2S that has been in storage for decades! My question is, how do
find a value for the equipment? It takes awesome pictures and never has
been
touched by a technician!

Nikon F2S Photomic
24mm f/2.8
43-86mm f/3.5 zoom
80-200mm f/4.5 zoom
MD-2 motor drive
MB-1 battery pak
MC-4 remote cord
MC-1 remote cord (50')
SunPak Auto 611 thyristor elec. flash unit
SunPak Auto 322 thyristor elec, flash unit
Misc. accessories

Thanks in advance,
Robert

The 'Marketplace' newsgroup might be able to give you a better reply.

~Robert C.

Father Kodak November 17th 05 09:44 PM

Nikon F2S Photomic & Motor Drive

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:23:41 -0800, "Kinetic"
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have a F2S that has been in storage for decades! My question is, how do I
find a value for the equipment? It takes awesome pictures and never has been
touched by a technician!

Nikon F2S Photomic
24mm f/2.8
43-86mm f/3.5 zoom
80-200mm f/4.5 zoom
MD-2 motor drive
MB-1 battery pak
MC-4 remote cord
MC-1 remote cord (50')
SunPak Auto 611 thyristor elec. flash unit
SunPak Auto 322 thyristor elec, flash unit
Misc. accessories

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Sell it to me!!! At least the camera and the motor drive.

Seriously, if your gear is in extremely good condition, you can get
hundreds for the motor drive+battery pack alone.

You don't need to sign up for ebay. Just enter as a guest and then do
the searching you need, including completed searches. Pay close
attention to cosmetics.

Not sure of the value of the flash units, because the condensers may
or may not still be in good shape, and probably aren't worth anything
otherwise.

Father Kodak.