PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Cheap Apple (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130929)

Eric Stevens November 16th 17 04:55 AM

Cheap Apple

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:01:12 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

You also have a strange understanding of the word "bash". Most of
what you regard as "bashing" is simply expressing a lack of interest
in something. What is "bashed", using the true sense of the word, is
the stick-up-the-ass people like you who denigrate non-Mac-users for
no good reason and make wild claims.

i do not denigrate anyone.

not only are you overflowing with hatred, but you lie about it.

the rest of your bull**** snipped.

That all sounds like hatred to me.

it's not hatred to out someone's hypocrisy and lying.

It is when it is all in your own mind, and I suggest that is what it
is. You keep seeing hatred where none exists.

in this case, it absolutely does exist.

I'm afraid you are wrong.

it ain't me who is wrong.

That's the problem: you never are.

Eric Stevens

nospam November 16th 17 05:44 AM

Cheap Apple

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

also false. i'm wrong many times, but not in this case.

android November 16th 17 01:12 PM

Cheap Apple

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

There's lots of info out there on why certain peolpe prefer one systen to
another yuo can always argue with them, but for me I think it's well worth
paying extra for a Mac than a PC.

https://www.techdonut.co.uk/computer...systems/mac-or
-pc-for-business

The business problem with Macs are things like the spotlight search
index is outside the home folder in the root of the data drive and that
goes for the autosaved data for documents too. I would not like fellow
employes or my boss to be able to search my home folder or look at
drafts and current state of documents either.
If I was a "Captain of Industry" then I would revolt against that any
key personnel myself included having computers that would lend
themselves to such possible information leaks.
--
teleportation kills

android November 16th 17 04:44 PM

Cheap Apple

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

So how comes we get so many leaks from PCs in the world ?
from wikileaks are you saying that these were all got from Macs ?

Nooo... The Department of State! :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

android November 16th 17 06:30 PM

Cheap Apple

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 16 November 2017 15:44:53 UTC, android wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

So how comes we get so many leaks from PCs in the world ?
from wikileaks are you saying that these were all got from Macs ?

Nooo... The Department of State! :-ppp

and do they use PCs or macs, ?

They tend to use IBM clones on teve!
--
teleportation kills

nospam November 16th 17 08:32 PM

Cheap Apple

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

There are many good reasons a person may choose a Mac system, but you
really look foolish when you think you have to resort to hyperbole and
false statements to make your point. Windows users are not spending
most of their time sorting out registry problems or finding missing
.dll files.

they do when the **** hits the fan.

windows systems require more support than macs,

This is one reason why we and other companiesd actually prefer PC if the
support team get to choose which computer.

yep. it's called job security.

Eric Stevens November 16th 17 08:57 PM

Cheap Apple

Whisky-dave wrote:

So how comes we get so many leaks from PCs in the world ?
from wikileaks are you saying that these were all got from Macs ?

Nooo... The Department of State! :-ppp

and do they use PCs or macs, ?

They tend to use people, and there is the problem.

Eric Stevens