PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   FS: Canon Powershot S45 (4 MP) Digital camera + extras... (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38177)

basjan February 1st 04 10:43 PM

FS: Canon Powershot S45 (4 MP) Digital camera + extras...

CANON POWERSHOT S45 CAMERA AND ACCESORIES - 4MP
I have a Canon Powershot S45 camera (4 Megapixels) in extremely good
condition for sale. The camera is in exceptional condition, about a 9.5/10.
I am selling because I just have too many cameras around and I still prefer
film cameras!!

Package includes:

a.. Canon S45 Powershot camera (4 Megapixels)
a.. PC interface (transfer) cable
a.. TV/AV video cable
a.. Manuals
a.. Original Software CD
a.. Original Canon NB-2L battery
a.. Canon battery charger
a.. Camera strap
a.. Canon 32MB Compact Flash card
a.. EXTRA generic NB-2L v=battery (works great)
a.. EXTRA LowePro camera case (holds camera, batteries, CF cards)
All in the original Canon packaging, everything listed above is included.
This camera takes wonderful pictures, I'll be glad to provide some samples
on request. It has Canon's newest digital technology (fast saving speeds,
DiG!C and iSAPS technologies, 4 Megapixels resolution, video capturing,
etc.). Please have a look at pictures of the contents at:

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jaardt/Canon.JPG

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jaardt/Canon_1.JPG

Canon lists this camera as "High-end digital", see the full specs he

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/s50-45/index.html

I am asking $280 for the entire package ( I paid about $420 for it 7 months
ago). Shipping will be $14 if you live outside of Blacksburg, VA (if we
can't arrange a local pick-up)

Please contact Jan at or 961-6799