PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Value of 305mm f/9 Graphic Kowa? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37071)

Stephan Goldstein August 27th 03 12:29 PM

Value of 305mm f/9 Graphic Kowa?

I have one of these lenses and am considering putting it on eBay.
It would be nice if I had some idea of its value in advance.

The glass is excellent with no marks, scratches, fungus, or
separation, just a little internal dust that can probably be cleaned
when it's mounted in a shutter. There's a small dent in the front
filter mounting area that is easily repaired by someone with the
proper tools and skill. Physical cosmetics are excellent.

Please reply to the group.

Many thanks.

Steve

Paul Moshay August 28th 03 07:06 AM

(Stephan Goldstein) wrote in message ...
I have one of these lenses and am considering putting it on eBay.
It would be nice if I had some idea of its value in advance.

The glass is excellent with no marks, scratches, fungus, or
separation, just a little internal dust that can probably be cleaned
when it's mounted in a shutter. There's a small dent in the front
filter mounting area that is easily repaired by someone with the
proper tools and skill. Physical cosmetics are excellent.

Please reply to the group.

Many thanks.

Steve

Steve, post it on Ebby and you will find out its' true value.
Paul